Basic Skills Required for IT Support
Beside acquiring your IT Technical knowledge, it is also important that you must also pick up the other soft skills like communication, intra-personal and inter-personal skills.
- Language Competence
- Body Language
- Active Listening
Technical Competency Skills
- Operating System like Microsoft Windows, Apple MacOS, Linus
- Application like Microsoft Office, Adobe Acrobat
Intra Personal Skills
- Display Independence
- Ability to learn
Inter Personal Skills
- Ability to work as a team
- Display Respect to Senior people
- Showing Gratitude to Helpful people
- Delivering Commitment and Excellence to Customer Service
More Common FAQs on IT Support
- What is Outsourced IT?
- Potential Risks in Outsourcing IT Support Services?
- Reasons or Benefits in Outsourcing IT Support Services?
- Problems faced in Outsourcing IT Support Services?
- What is the role of IT Support?
- What is the Basic Skills for IT Support?
- Define SLA. What should be in SLA?
- How to outsource IT Support Services effectively?
- Common Mistakes in Outsourcing IT Support Services
- Early Indicators or Signs of Bad Outsourcing IT Support Services
- What are the consideration in selecting a suitable outsourced IT Support Services Company? How to compare vendor?