Need Help unlocking your digital life without paying your attackers*?
Ransomware is malware that locks your computer and mobile devices or encrypts your electronic files.
When this happens, you can’t get to the data unless you pay a ransom. However, this is not guaranteed and you should never pay!
- ChimeraDecryptor tool is designed to decrypt files encrypted by Chimera
- TeslaDecryptor can decrypt files encrypted by TeslaCrypt v3 and v4
- ShadeDecryptor can decrypt files with the following extensions: .xtbl, .ytbl, .breaking_bad, .heisenberg.
- CoinVault decryption tool decrypts files encrypted by Coinvault and Bitcryptor.
- RannohDecryptor tool is designed to decrypt files encrypted by:
- CryptXXX versions 1 and 2 (files encrypted by Trojan-Ransom.Win32.CryptXXX version 3 are detected, but not decrypted).
- RakhniDecryptor tool is designed to decrypt files encrypted by:
- Cryptokluchen;Democry;Bitman (TeslaCrypt) version 3 and 4.
5 Steps to prevent and to recover from this is
- Update your OS regularly.
- Install a good and robust antivirus software. But, bear in mind, there is no 100% protection from this. Using a layered antivirus is highly recommended. It means that you can have a perimeter AV on the firewall like Fortinet. Install EndPoint Security Protection like Kaspersky, Intel, McAfee, Symantec
- Get a backup software like ShadowProtect or Acronis Backup Cloud or Azure Backup and backup NAS like Qnap or Synology.
- For the server, you must have at least 2 local backup and 1 cloud backup.
- For Workstation, you must have at least 2 local backup or 1 local backup and 1 cloud backup
- Disconnect from Network once you suspected something is wrong.
- Trust No One. Always be wary.
Contact Win-Pro for methods to mitigate the effect of Ransomware. We have possible solutions and suggestions to help you prevent future attacks.
You need to start planning now. Let us help!