11 Reasons Why SME Should Consider to Outsource IT Support Services
Running a SME is tough work, an entrepreneur is required to wear multiple hats and do multiple tasks. However, research has shown that multi-tasking may lead to lower productivity. This is obvious as it takes time and effort to switch and adapt to new roles and tasks. Besides, learning non-core competency knowledge is beneficial to personal development, but it does not lead to business growth. To a SME entrepreneur, business growth is the main reason why they chose to do business. That is why SME should consider to outsource their IT Support Services.
- Focus On Business Core Competencies
- Free up Resources
- Reduce Indirect Operating Costs
- Gain Easy Access to Exceptionally High Expertise and Market Proven Technologies
- Mitigate Business Risk
- Achieve Higher Consistency In Service Delivery
- Have a Peace of Mind
- Improve Business Continuity
- Manage Business Disaster Better
Common Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) When Considering to Outsource IT Support Services
- What is Outsourced IT?
- Potential Risks in Outsourcing IT Support Services?
- Reasons or Benefits in Outsourcing IT Support Services?
- Problems faced in Outsourcing IT Support Services?
- What is the role of IT Support?
- What is the Basic Skills for IT Support?
- Define SLA. What should be in SLA?
- How to outsource IT effectively?
- Common Mistakes in Outsourcing IT
- Early Indicators or Signs of Bad IT Outsourcing
- What are the consideration in selecting a suitable outsourced IT company?
- What is SLA? What should be in SLA?