The Best Alternative To Citrix, Propalms, Thinstuff, GoGlobal & WTS
- Available for Win XP, Vista, Win 7,8,10 and Win 2003/2008/2012/2016 ” SBS Operating Systems
- Low cost, high value, excellent performance and easy to use solution
- No Terminal Service CAL required, neither Terminal Service license manager
- Advanced Application Control on per users and/or per groups
- Fast one way files transfer between the User PC and the Server
- Secured and safe user connections, no need of VPN & MPLS
- Extended remote printing capabilities thru the TSplus Universal Printer
- Hide Server drives and folders
- Load balancing and Failover up to ten servers within one farm
- Seamless Application Publishing and Remote App (Full Desktop)
- Internet Web Access using IE, Chrome, Mozilla or any browser ..
- Supports upto 32 bits colors, dual screen, bidirectional sound, USB redirection
Who should use Serverlink?
- Business Users using Accounting Software using Datafile (AutoCount, MYOB, PeachTree)
- Business Users wanting to run Applications using normal web browser.
- Business Owner wanting to store program and data separately outside the user workstation.
- Business Users wanting to run old legacy 16-bit application on 64-bit Operating System (OS)
- Business Mac Users wanting to run Windows Application on their Mac without installing any Dual-Boot or Windows Desktop Virtualization
- Business Users wanting to run Windows Application on Apple IOS or Android Mobile Devices
Today IT Challenges
Most business user faces slow application in network when running Accounting software (like AutoCount, SQL Accounting, Million Accounting, MYOB, Peachtree Accounting and QuickBook), HR Software, Retail Management Software. It can increase performance up to 10x faster.
What is the real root of the problem:
Database application requiring direct access to the actual data file will slow down significantly as the number of users and the size of the file increases. This is due to the nature of the flat-file database systems. Unfortunately this slowdown is not linear, but seams like an accelerating nature, especially once the datafile grows over the 100MB in size.
How can we solve this?
By having the datafile and the application on the same physical machine, we can achieve significant improvement in speed and reliability.
We have performed detailed testimg with large 1Gb Accounting Software datafile. The conventional setup where the data sits on the server and the accounting application running on the client workstation, a particular report took up to 8 minutes to process, having the same datafile on an TSplus server running the accounting application has improved the process significantly and reduced the required time to about 40 seconds.
We also had clients with ongoing corruption issues. After moving the system to TSplus technology not only the performance has significantly improved but the database corruption issue has also completely disappeared.
If your system have stability or speed issues, feel free to contact us for advice and help.
Why use Serverlink?
- Lowest-cost Citrix/RDS product available on all operating systems from XP to W10 Pro (32 and 64 bits)
- No requirement for Terminal Service CALs. No need for Terminal Service (Remote Desktop Services) license manager
- Low cost, high value, and excellent performance in an easy-to-use solution
- Support of 32 bit colors, dual-screen, bi-directional sound, USB devices and much more
- Enhanced AdminTool simplifies the server management process
- Advanced Application Control by user and/or by group
- Fast file transfer between the user PC and the TSplus server
- Extended remote printing capabilities made possible by our TSplus Universal Printer
- Load balancing and failover allow up to ten servers within one farm
- Secured server communication (Hide server drives, RDP firewall, encryption…)
- Seamless Application Publishing and Remote APP (such as Citrix or MS RDS)
- Internet Web Access using IE, Opera, Netscape, Filezilla…
- Secured Web Access with port forwarding over HTTP and HTTPS
- Gateway Portal to connect to multiple servers
- HTML5 client enabling connection from IPAD and Android tablets
If you’re looking for an easy, plug-and-play solution to Web-enable or publish your applications, then the logical choice is Serverlink.
Freeing you from the complexities of Citrix and Microsoft Remote Desktop Services (RDS), TSplus provides a fast, simple and affordable solution.
TSplus technology can improve the performance of your Accounting and Retail Manager, QuickBooks and many other applications up to 10 times faster.
|FEATURES AND BENEFITS||RDS||Citrix||Serverlink|
|Publish the user Remote Desktop over Internet||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Publish applications over Internet||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Application Control ‘per user’ or ‘per group of users’||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|HTTP, HTTPS and RDP protocols compliance||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Compatible with any existing network||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Web Access from Internet Explorer||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Starting RemoteApp outside the user’s Web Browser||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Web Application Portal||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Connect from tablets, IPAD, Smartphones without having to download any mobile application||–||–||Yes|
|Does not require Internet Explorer.
A session can be started from Safari, Firefox or Chrome.
|Full customization of the Web Portal and of the Web Application Portal pages (wallpaper, logo…)||–||–||Yes|
|Web Credentials to connect using a simple PIN code without Windows credentials.||–||–||Yes|
|Does not need ActiveX or plug-ins to be downloaded and installed on the user device||–||–||Yes|
|Remote printing even from Tablets or IPAD||–||–||Yes|
|Starting multiple applications from one single Web Access session||–||–||Yes|
|Install, configure and deploy Web Access architecture in less than a day||–||–||Yes|
|SIMPLIFIED LICENSING MODEL|
|Unrestricted concurrent licenses||–||–||Yes|
|Enable Multiple sessions with the same login on all Windows versions including W7, W8 or W10||–||–||Yes|
|Does not require RDS CALs||–||–||Yes|
|Run as server on XP, W7, W8 or W10 (Pro)||–||–||Yes|
Accessing from your Web site to our Demo server
- Web Access
- ServerLink Demo Server address are http://serverlinkdemo.ddns.net:8022
- Username: sample
- Password: (call for password)
- Remote Desktop Connection Server Link
- At CMD : mstsc
- Username: sample
- Password: (call for password)
- Remote App
- Download Single-Click Executable Here (Support Windows only) and run
- Username: sample
- password: (call for password)
ServerLink is cost effective solution to Terminal Server, Remote Desktop Services and Citrix Remote Desktop/Access. But, all these services lacks security and protection.
RDS Knight Protect your Remote Desktop Server or PC from hackers from all across the globe that easily access login credentials anywhere and carry out ransomware attacks and run arbitrary code on the targeted systems.
It is designed to secure remote desktop, monitor login failures, block prohibited or suspicious IPs and prevent unauthorized actions.