Tech Titan USB Anti-Virus
Protection on the move
USB drives can spread virus
- USB drives are known as the TOP VIRUS CARRIER viruses from PC’s with “cyber diseases” can be easily transferred through USB drives.
Personal data and information being stolen
- Misplacing and losing your USB drives that contains PERSONAL DATA or information could be stolen and misuse if being dropped into the wrong hands.
Work and businesses being affected
- Viruses transferred from USB drives could affect the data processing systems of the Company or its business partners and could damage BUSINESS REPUTATION and adversely affect financial and results of operations.
Privacy Protection – Protect your personal data in a password protected virtual drive for maximum security and privacy.
Worry-Free Sharing – Allow your family members, colleagues, business partners or friends to borrow and share the secure external USB storage with no doubts.
Virus Hassle Free – Powerful disinfection engine with the latest security technology from Kaspersky Lab protects against any newly released threats.
Protection on the Move – Real-time virus detection and protection secure your data stored within the secure external USB storage that you can carry with you anywhere you go.
File Synchronization – With smart file sync technology, synchronize your files in bulk folders with just a few clicks.
Performing in harmonious – Allow the coexist and compatibility of all PC-based anti-virus software without any problems.
Automatic Updates – Automatic updates of virus signatures and latest USB virus vaccines which improve its defense line against existing and unknown threats.
|Microsoft® Windows Vista®
Home Basic and Premium/Business/Enterprise/Ultimate (32-bit or 64-bit**)
Microsoft® Windows® 7 Starter/Home Basic/and Premium/Professional/Ultimate (32-bit or 64-bit**)
Microsoft® Windows® 8 Pro/Enterprise (32-bit or 64-bit**)
Microsoft® Windows® 8.1 Pro/Enterprise /8.1 update (32-bit or 64-bit**)
Microsoft® Windows® 10 (32-bit or 64-bit**)
|Microsoft® Windows® XP
Home/Professional Service Pack 2 or Higher (32-bit or 64-bit**)
- At least 1 free USB 2.0 port.
- About 1GB of free space on the USB flash drive.
- external USB storage with minimum 4GB
- Supported file systems include Fat/Fat32/NTFS format
- Internet connection for product activation and anti-virus signature database update.