IT Post-relocation Planning Procedures
1. Unpack the servers & network equipment & removing all the packing materials from the site.
2. Setting up all servers & network equipment & mounting them into the racks.
3. Connect power cables, network cables & other cables to servers & related network equipment.
4. Carry out cabling management work at the racks (including labeling )
5. Perform a pre-start-up check of network & the necessary data line connection
6. Power up Systems
7. Checking & verification of servers & network equipment to ensure they are working properly & no errors & fault indications.
8. User Acceptance Tests (UAT)