Welcome to Microsoft Teams troubleshooting! If you’re looking for known issues, you are in the right place. We’ve organized each known issue into its own article and grouped them in categories to make them easier to find. You’ll also find information on how to identify and fix errors you may experience when using Microsoft Teams.
Below is a collection of the top issues. If your issue isn’t listed there, browse the table of contents or use the filter box on the left to locate the information about your specific issue.
Top Microsoft Teams troubleshooting articles
- Virtual cameras stop working on MacOS Teams desktop client
- Microsoft Teams is stuck in a login loop in Edge or Internet Explorer
- Issue when you access a notebook for Microsoft Teams
- Teams is slow during video meetings on laptops docked to 4K/HDR monitors
- Unable to create a team in Microsoft Teams
- Removed user appears as “Unknown user” in Microsoft Teams
- Dial pad is missing in Microsoft Teams
- Error when signing into Teams: You’re missing out! Ask your admin to enable Microsoft Teams for <CompanyName>
- Known issues that affect Teams webinars
Extracted from Information about Teams known issues – Microsoft Teams
More Teams content
- Remote teaching and learning in Office 365 Education
- Microsoft Teams end user documentation
- Microsoft Teams administrator documentation
- Microsoft Teams training
Microsoft Teams come with multiple features that help you complete your task in time.